This is a permanent record of the people whose work can I vouch for, who have given me a leg-up and the tools that help me live better. It was inspired by Ann Friedman.
Many posts on this blog have benefited from feedback from Thomas Manuel, writer, thinker, and my friend and fellow gamer. He writes a riveting column in 3 Quarks Daily that often draws upon little known stories of people from the Indian subcontinent. He has also been published in The Wire, The Sunday Guardian, The Nib and The Hindu. He won The Hindu Playwright Award in 2016. He’s on Twitter @notrueindian.
Peers and collaborators
- Omair Ahmad
- Aashima Dogra
- Nandita Jayaraj
- Nehmat Kaur
- Dhiya Kuriakose
- Janaki Lenin
- Jahnavi Sen
- Neha Sinha
- Madhusudhan Raman
Giants on whose shoulders…
- Lalitha akka, who taught me to be curious
- Anil Ananthaswamy, who helped make sense of the world
- Thana Al Ansari, who made sense of the darkness
- Usha R., who walked me to the light
- Jahnavi Sen, who is unassailable
- Siddharth Varadarajan, who has had the faith
- Varun Vohra, who gave me a second chance
- Apple Music
- Digital Ocean
- Hyper CLI
This list will be updated from time to time.